There will be times when the Leap Motion Control Panel (LMCP) will warn that a recalibration is needed. To recalibrate your embedded Leap Motion Controller (LMC):
- Click/right-click on the LMC tray icon > Settings
- Select the Troubleshooting tab
- Select Recalibrate Device
- Follow the instructions, shown below
- When aiming the flat reflective object at the Leap Motion sensor, try moving the object in a circular fashion with your hand without moving your arm too much. It's all in the wrist!
- If you experience issues with completing the recalibration, try a larger reflective surface like a handheld mirror or a tablet
- Once completed successfully, tracking needs to be re-enabled by pressing Fn + Spacebar or selecting Resume Tracking from the Leap Motion tray icon