HP EMBEDDED DEVICES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SOFTWARE OTHER THAN V2 AND ARE LEGACY UNSUPPORTED PRODUCTS. THIS ARTICLE IS OBSOLETE.
There will be times when the Leap Motion Control Panel (LMCP) will warn that a recalibration is needed. To recalibrate your embedded Leap Motion Controller (LMC):
- Click/right-click on the LMC tray icon > Settings
- Select the Troubleshooting tab
- Select Recalibrate Device
- Follow the instructions, shown below
- When aiming the flat reflective object at the Leap Motion sensor, try moving the object in a circular fashion with your hand without moving your arm too much. It's all in the wrist!
- If you experience issues with completing the recalibration, try a larger reflective surface like a handheld mirror or a tablet
- Once completed successfully, tracking needs to be re-enabled by pressing Fn + Spacebar or selecting Resume Tracking from the Leap Motion tray icon