General Shipping and Handling Information
- The Processing time for orders is typically 1 to 2 business days. Your order will be shipped with the selected shipping method. Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be shipped within the following 1-2 business days.
- Domestic Express and Express 2nd Day service are not available for shipments to P.O. Box destinations.
- Domestic Standard Shipping uses DHL Smartpost and is delivered by the US Postal Service. The estimated shipping time frame is 2-7 business days.
- Domestic 2nd Day Express Shipping uses FedEx and will be delivered within 2 business days from the shipment date, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).
- Domestic Express Shipping uses FedEx and will be delivered within 1 business day from the shipment date, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).
- International Standard Shipping uses DHL Global Mail. The estimated shipping time frame is 4-14 business days from the shipment date.
- International Expedited Shipping uses FedEx International. The estimated shipping time frame is 4-6 business days from the shipment date.
Notification and Tracking Information
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
- International and domestic orders may take 24-72 hours for tracking information to be available on the carrier site.
Taxes and VAT
Prices for the Leap Motion Controller available through our website are exclusive of taxes, duties, and fees (including shipping and handling) unless otherwise indicated. Tax is assessed based on the shipping address.
Orders shipped within California and San Francisco will be charged applicable sales tax for these regions.The sales tax charge will be indicated during the checkout process. If you live in a US state with sales or use tax, and we do not collect sales tax, you are responsible for any applicable use taxes.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to customs duties, taxes, and fees required for the shipment’s entry into the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
If you are a non-profit organization or school and are eligible for a tax exemption, please email us and we can assist you further. Please note, you will be required to provide specific documentation to confirm eligibility.