These FAQs will tell you almost anything you need to know about your Hand Tracking or Mid-Air Haptics product.
Ask a Question
★ What are the system requirements?
★ Setup and comfortable use of your Leap Motion Controller
★ Troubleshooting Guide V5 (Gemini)
★ How does Ultraleap's mid-air haptics technology work?
- What USB connection does the Leap Motion Controller 2 need?
- What do the LEDs on the Leap Motion Controller 2 mean?
- What operating systems can I use the Leap Motion Controller 2 with?
- What is the tracking range and field of view of the Leap Motion Controller 2?
- How big is the Leap Motion Controller 2?
- What are the system requirements?
- Does Ultraleap support Android devices?
- What is the spectral range of the Leap Motion Controller?
- Are there multiple versions of the Leap Motion Controller?
- What are the specifications of the Leap Motion Controller?
- Would the Leap Motion Control work on USB 3.0?
- Setup and comfortable use of your Leap Motion Controller
- What happened to gesture support? How can I make a gesture?
- Can I control the exposure of the Leap Motion camera to improve the tracking?
- Is there support for multiple devices?
- Can I add LEDs to better illuminate the hands?
- What if something gets between the controller and my hands?
- Troubleshooting Guide V5 (Gemini)
- Hand tracking camera not connecting in Windows 11
- Known Issues (Gemini)
- Why won’t some older desktop apps work?
- Downloading/Installing Software on Windows FAQs
- What happens when someone has less than the usual number of fingers?
- Troubleshooting Guide Mac / Windows V2
- Why do I see a graphics driver error when installing the V2 SDK?
- Why won't my Leap Motion work with V2 and Windows 10?
- Running the Leap Motion Diagnostics
- V2/V3/V4 - Recalibrating your Leap Motion Controller
- V2 - Adjusting Your Settings
- Ultraleap Unreal Plugin FAQs
- Ultraleap Unity Plugin FAQs
- How can I adjust my hand alignment in Unity?
- How to Manually Restart Leap Core Services
- Is it possible to get raw point cloud data?
- Drawing on a canvas with LeapJS
- Building the Ultrahaptics SDK Examples
- Using Ultrahaptics APIs: Amplitude Modulation and Time Point Streaming
- API tutorial: #1 Amplitude Modulation example code
- API tutorial: #2 Time Point Streaming example code
- Using the Ultrahaptics SDK with Unity®
- How to Use Multiple Arrays
- Quick Start Guide | Ultrahaptics Core Asset (UCA)
- UCA Tutorial #1: Hello (Sensation) World
- UCA Tutorial #2: Sensation Source Playback
- UCA Tutorial #3: Triggering Sensations with Hands
- UCA Tutorial #4: Sensation Core Library and Blocks
- UCA Tutorial #5: Hand Tracking and Transformations