Leap Motion Support
These FAQs will tell you almost anything you need to know about your Leap Motion Controller.
Ask a Question
★ What are the system requirements?
★ Setup and comfortable use of your Leap Motion Controller
★ Recalibrating your Leap Motion Controller
★ Troubleshooting Guide
- What are the different software versions and what do they do?
- Disk image can’t mount, with error “corrupt file”
- The download of the Leap Motion software stops shortly after it starts
- Can't open file for writing or the disk is full.
- The Leap Motion software download fails when using IE 7, 8, or 9
- Linux Installation
- What are the system requirements?
- What is the spectral range of the Leap Motion Controller?
- Are there multiple versions of the Leap Motion Controller?
- What are the specifications of the Leap Motion Controller?
- Would the Leap Motion Control work on USB 3.0?
- What is the Leap Motion Controller’s operating environment range?
- Setup and comfortable use of your Leap Motion Controller
- What happened to gesture support? How can I make a gesture?
- Can I control the exposure of the Leap Motion camera to improve the tracking?
- Is there support for multiple devices?
- Can I add LEDs to better illuminate the hands?
- What if something gets between the controller and my hands?
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Using the Leap Motion Diagnostics Test
- Calibrating the Leap Motion Controller is difficult
- Why does auto-orient keep failing?
- Downloading/Installing Software on Windows FAQs
- What happens when someone has less than the usual number of fingers?
- How to Manually Restart Leap Core Services
- Is it possible to get raw point cloud data?
- Drawing on a canvas with LeapJS
- Leap Motion Flash/AS3 Integration
- Generating a Python 3.3.0 Wrapper with SWIG 2.0.9
- Where can I find the latest Leap Motion Unity assets?